The Bulls had a poor showing in the Super Rugby last year. We don’t really see it going that way again this season as coach John Mitchell has his troops fired up and brought in some fresh blood hungry for W’s.
1) Warrick Gelant – He’s been one of the most exciting (and effective) SA players over the past 2 years. Getting his Bok chance last year and grabbing it with both hands. He’s beeeen nice with it.
2) Handre Pollard – arguably the best flyhalf in the country. He has been plagued by injury in the past but seems to come back stronger. He will for sure be a top flyhalf in the competition (barring injury).
3) Lood de Jager – he had his first season with The Bulls last season but was not the Lood we’ve come to known. Captaining a pre season game, the big name will most certainly come to the party this season. Too quality.
4) Embrose Papier – The Baby Boks 20 year old scrum half has tons of potential to be a Bok scrummie. Favoured over Rudy Paige in the Bulls squad; John Mitchell has supreme confidence in his talent.
5) Manie Libbok – also 20, also Baby Bok, Libbok is a utility back who is comfortable almost anywhere in the backline. Impressing everywhere he’s played, the high flyer will be sure to take his chances if provided this season.